POKIMANE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
If you are a passionate international student looking to further your studies abroad, then the Pokimane International Student Scholarship might be the ideal choice for you. The Pokimane International Student Scholarship is designed to help fund international students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university in the US. The scholarship seeks to encourage and support international students who have demonstrated leadership, academic excellence, and commitment to their communities. This post will provide an overview of this amazing opportunity, including eligibility criteria and application information. Don’t miss out on your chance to receive financial assistance for your studies!
WHO IS POKIMANE
Pokimane is a student at the University of California, Berkeley. She is originally from Canada and is currently pursuing a degree in electrical engineering. Pokimane has been a member of the UC Berkeley Esports team for two years and is one of the team’s captains. She has also worked as a content creator for Twitch and YouTube. In addition to her work in esports, Pokimane is also an active member of the university’s dance community.
THE POKIMANE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
The Pokimane International Student Scholarship is a new scholarship established by Canadian YouTuber and Twitch streamer, Pokimane. The scholarship is open to any international student studying at a Canadian university or college. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition for one academic year, up to a maximum of $10,000 CAD.
To be eligible for the Pokimane International Student Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student enrolled at a Canadian university or college
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a fan of Pokimane! (This can be demonstrated through social media engagement, YouTube comments, Twitch chat logs, etc.)
Applications for the Pokimane International Student Scholarship are now open and will close on June 30th, 2020. For more information and to apply, please visit www.pokimanescholarship.com.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POKIMANE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Assuming you are Pokimane:
“The Pokimane International Student Scholarship is available to students from around the world who are interested in studying at Pokimane University. To apply for the scholarship, students must first fill out an application form which can be found on the university website. Once the form has been completed, students must submit it along with their CV and a brief statement of purpose to the scholarship committee. The committee will then review all applications and award the scholarship to the most qualified candidate.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE POKIMANE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
1. All applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
2. Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
3. Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
4. Applicants must submit a 500-word essay on why they deserve the Pokimane International Student Scholarship.
5. The deadline for all applications is June 1st, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
6. Winners will be announced on July 1st, 2020 and will receive their scholarship funds via PayPal within 7 business days.
7. By applying for the Pokimane International Student Scholarship, applicants agree to have their name, photo, and essay published on our website and social media channels if they are selected as a winner.
FAQs about the Pokimane International Student Scholarship
1. How many scholarships are awarded each year?
A total of 10 Pokimane International Student Scholarships are awarded each year.
2. How much is the scholarship worth?
Each Pokimane International Student Scholarship is worth $5,000 USD.
3. Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?
To be eligible to apply for the Pokimane International Student Scholarship, you must:
– Be a current international student enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico
– Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
– Demonstrate financial need as determined by your college or university’s financial aid office