The NAU Lumberjack Scholarship 2023 is dedicated to providing financial assistance to current and incoming students at Northern Arizona University (NAU). This scholarship is designed to recognize and reward students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership, community service, and a commitment to the values of NAU. Recipients will receive up to $5,000 in scholarship funding to help cover the cost of their education at NAU. The NAU Lumberjack Scholarship is committed to helping students achieve their educational goals and build a brighter future for themselves and their community.
To be eligible for the NAU Lumberjack Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or eligible non-citizen
- Be an incoming freshman or transfer student
- Be admitted to Northern Arizona University
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester
- Be enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Be enrolled full time in an on-campus program
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by NAU
How to apply
To apply for the NAU Lumberjack Scholarship, please visit their website at https://nau.edu/scholarships/. On the page, you will find a link to the application form. Once you have filled out the form and submitted it, you will be contacted by the scholarship office to discuss your application. Good luck!
The NAU Lumberjack Scholarship provides a great opportunity for students to pursue higher education at Northern Arizona University. It offers a valuable financial boost to those who demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to their studies. The scholarship also gives students the chance to become involved in the NAU campus community, gain skills, and form lifelong relationships. With the help of this scholarship, students can focus on their studies and strive for success in their future endeavors.