General

Teaching gift from the University of Central Sweden

Quick description:

For successful high school students applying for a bachelor’s degree at the University of Mid Sweden, the university offers several scholarships for selected master’s programs.

Hosts:

University of Central Sweden, Sweden

Field (s) of training:

• International Master’s Program in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
• Master System has built-in sensor systems
• International Master’s Program in Information Technology
• Master of Science in Informatics
• Master of Biology Research
• Master of Science in Media and Communication Studies
• Master of Information Technology Research
• Master of Electronics Research
• Master of Technology in Physics
• Master of Tourism 60 cr
• Master of Tourism 120 credits
• Master’s degree in Business Marketing, Marketing and Management
Number of feeds:

Not specified

Target group:

Students from outside the EU / EEA (and Switzerland).

Gift amount / inclusion:

Scholarships cover 75% of tuition. The remaining 25% of tuition, and travel, accommodation and all other expenses, are NOT included in the scholarship and must be protected by other expenses.

Power:

EU / EEA / non-Swiss nationals who are under tuition and who have applied for admission to one of the above programs by 17 January 2022 and have paid application fees by 1 February 2022.

Guidelines:

You can apply for a scholarship after submitting your training application at the University of Sweden admission centers. Students who have applied and paid for the application by the deadline (mentioned above) will receive a link to the application form via email. Application deadline for scholarships is February 10-28, 2022.

It is important to visit the official website (link below) to access the online application form and for information on applying for this scholarship.

Website:

Related Articles

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Back to top button