Uppsala University is distributing several scholarships to fee-paying students applying for the master’s program beginning in the fall of 2022. One of these scholarship programs is Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Uppsala University in Sweden
Field (s) of study:
The master’s program begins on August 29, 2022.
Number of grants:
EU / EEA and non-Swiss nationals.
Grant value / inclusion:
Scholarships cover tuition but not the cost of living.
• You must be a citizen of an EU / EEA and non-Swiss country.
• You must demonstrate academic talent and an interest in being in an educational setting.
• You can only receive an Uppsala University Global Fellowship from the Uppsala University Master’s Program (the program you have ranked in the top four of the University’s elective programs).
• You must apply to the master’s program before the end of the university application period.
• You must meet the requirements to enter the master’s program you are applying for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by the university applicants before the deadline.
To be eligible for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship, you must first apply to one of Uppsala University’s master’s programs at www.universityadmissions.se between October 18, 2021 and January 17, 2022. The Uppsala University program must be a priority. election.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form between January 18th and February 1, 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) to access the application form and get detailed information on applying for this scholarship.