RHODES UNIVERSITY (SOUTH AFRICA) INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Every year, thousands of international students from around the world come to Rhodes University in South Africa. Attending university abroad can be a unique and rewarding experience, but the admissions process can be overwhelming. In this article, we will explore the requirements for international students looking to study at Rhodes University. We’ll take a look at the academic qualifications, language proficiency requirements, visa regulations and more, making sure you have all the information you need to make your application successful.
To study at the University of Rhodes, international students must meet the same basic requirements as any other student. These include:
being at least 18 years old; having completed high school or equivalent;
- having a valid passport; and
having the necessary finances to cover tuition, living expenses, etc.
In addition, international students must also meet the university’s English language requirements. For most programs, this means having a score of at least 6.5 on the IELTS or 80 on the TOEFL.
- Before applying, international students should check the requirements for their country of citizenship on the website.
- The Rhodes application deadline is November 1st for international students.
- All students must take the SAT or ACT and submit their scores as part of the application process.
- International students are also required to submit a school profile, official transcript, and two teacher recommendations.